Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Field Trip - Milwaukee

Frank Lloyd Wright Exhibit - Milwaukee Art Museum

I interviewed a group of four family members - a grandfather, grandmother, young boy, and young girl. I didn't get their names because I wanted to make the interview quick, so as to avoid spoiling their visit. I split the words MODERN and BALANCE between the grandfather and young girl and the grandmother and young boy, respectively. In this way I hoped to maximize the breadth of perspectives between the two words and people of different ages and genders.

DEFINITIONS

MODERN

Grandfather - "Ideas that keep pace with the times"
Young Girl - "The Future?"

BALANCE

Grandmother - "Putting life into perspective and staying in that mindset"
Young Boy - "Not falling over or tripping over yourself"

OBSERVATIONS

The following are observational sketches of Frank Lloyd Wright's designs classified by MODERN or BALANCE as I believed they fit best:

MODERN


BALANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment